Sunday, March 10, 2013

Walk the Walk

If you read my last post, you know I was pretty frustrated by the long journey back to walking after breaking my ankle. The other day I found myself praying for some kind of magical moment that would give me hope and motivation. And then this unexpectedly happened on Wednesday...



I know, those steps are not at all pretty or graceful. My physical therapist always teases me and says that grace is not my middle name! But they are steps. Steps that made both me and my husband cry when I took them. 


1 Peter 5:10 

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Mere! Despite all that you have been through in the last few months, you've kept your beautiful strong spirit! I know it's hard right now, but it will get better and easier with each step. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mere!!!1 I cried when I saw that! I'm SOOOOOO happy to see that!!! I'm going to go celebrate!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete