Monday, December 12, 2011

Adele

I'm in a major Adele phase right now. I think she is absolutely incredible. Do you know that she wrote her current hit "Someone Like You" while she was waiting for a bath to run?

Here's her singing one of my favorites. Flawless!



Also, if I ever get rich, I'm going to pay someone to fix my hair like that and put those fake lashes on me every single day. Even when I'm just sitting around in my pajamas. I just love that she sounds and looks like she could be from the 1950s or 60s, and yet she is so fitting for this day and age.

1 comment:

  1. When you get rich, can you pay for someone to do my hair & eyelashes too ;-)

    I'm so not in the media world (or much other part of the world other than Logan's for that matter - ha!) and had never heard of her before, but I liked the song you posted and also watched the "Someone Like You." She's good!

    I enjoy your blog :) It's nice to feel a little bit a part of your world even though we don't get to spend a whole lot of time together.

    BTW love the new picture of you & Cam. You are beautiful, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete