Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Time is Here...Happiness and Cheer

Cam & I snuggled up together this evening to watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special on television. Poor Cam isn't feeling well, but nothing was going to stop us from watching one of our holiday favorites! I love Peanuts - I have the Christmas show soundtrack and last year, Cam gave me a DVD set with the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas specials! I just love that shows made in the 1960s and watched by kids from multiple generations still get shown every year to put kids in the holiday spirit.

This is my favorite part. So simple, classic, and true!




Merry Christmas! Let's close this post out with one of my favorite jams ever!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! We missed it! Hope Cam feels better soon. See you guys this weekend. Yay!

    ReplyDelete