Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Daily Grind

Well because I know you've been on the edge of your seats wondering, I want you to know that I still have all of my teeth. Although I will tell you that last week at work was so stressful that there was a brief period where I thought I might grind all of my teeth away and end up in a loony bin just in time for Christmas! Even though things have gotten better at work this week, I'm noticing that this teeth grinding/jaw stiffening thing has become a habit for me. Now that I'm aware of it, I realize I'm doing it almost all the time. I'm also noticing I clench my hands too. I wonder if other people notice me doing this? I hope not...I don't want to appear stressed, even if I am. I've been told several times that I seem calm...that makes me laugh. If they only knew! It also made my Mother laugh when I told her because she knows the truth-lol! Let's just say I've been known to worry myself over every little old thing - big and small. It's my nature, but I'm trying to work on it. Back to the pressing issue of my teeth: I checked out night mouth guards at HEB the other day and decided it was not worth $15 to help a problem while I'm sleeping when it's occuring during the day. And really, what is more sexy than a woman sleeping with a night guard all up in her grill? Cam would be so happy - lol! I'm so thankful to have a nice break coming up to rest my mind and body and focus on the things that are most important in my life.

"Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble." George Washington

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

1 comment: