Friday, July 25, 2014

24 Weeks


Size of Baby: James is the size of an ear of corn. :)

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Sleep: I'm getting over being sick, so it's been a little hit or miss lately.

Movement: Yes, lots of it! 

Cravings/Aversions: I'm craving cherry icees and cinnamon candy!

Gender: It's a boy...James Strutton Todd!

Mood: Is tired a mood? Haha! That's what comes to mind! Recently I mentioned being SUPER emotional...that seems to have dissipated a lot, thankfully. 

Symptoms/Medical Concerns: I was sick this weekend, but am feeling much better. Pregnancy congestion is just the worst, especially when baby's pushed everything up so high that taking a deep breath through your mouth is impossible! Claire broke out in a pretty bad rash on Sunday and when I took her to the doctor on Monday about it, her doctor said it was a virus. I guess those "allergies" I thought she was having was actually a virus. I imagine I was sick with the same thing she had. I'm feeling much better, but I'm so wiped out!! I need some energy stat!

Otherwise, just having shortness of breath and a few Braxton Hicks contractions.

Milestones: 24 weeks is when viability is reached! James still needs to stay put a long time, but it's comforting to know that if something happened early, viability is possible and those chances only improve from here on out.

Best Moment this Week: Celebrating sweet baby Claire turning a year and a half! And making progress in sweet baby James' room!

What I'm Looking Forward to: My in-laws are coming into town, so I'm excited for a fun weekend with family! I'm also looking forward to my next appointment on Tuesday.

1 comment: