Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Stuff

I'm a wee bit exhausted, so another list post it is!

- I started back to work on Monday. It's going well but I am mighty tired! My legs are so unbelievably sore from all the moving and running around like a crazy person. All the things I worried about in my previous post are working themselves out just fine and now I've moved on to other things...such is life, I suppose. My classroom is coming right along - I will post some pics when it's all ready. Wish I had thought to take some "before" pics - it will be a massive transformation by the time I finish. There is something so fun and satisfying about taking a space and making it your own!!!

- I have the best husband ever! Cam has been such a help to me! He helped me move all my classroom stuff out of my parent's house (shout out to my parents for letting me store it all there since we have no room!) and into my classroom in the 105 degree weather. He's also helped me get stuff ready for the classroom and has been so supportive of his stressed out wife. Poor guy wasn't even fed dinner until after 9pm last night!! Love that man of mine so much.

- This afternoon Cam walked in the room and started talking to me and all I could see was his hair! It looked exactly like Rick Perry's!! I guess it's because I've been seeing Perry on the news so much lately, but I couldn't help but notice the hair resemblence.



Hope you're having a great week!




4 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. Gov. GoodHair would never have a hair out of place like Cam does (see upper rt of photo) - besides Rick parts his hair on the RIGHT side (for obvious reasons). Cam's got great hair that is admired by all those lucky enough to know him: It grows at an alarming rate (like my other son-in-law), is much more natural, and doesn't require the hairspray that the Guv probably uses. Right now, Cam's getting close to the Beatle cut which is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cam! I agree that he has much better hair than Rick Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I just meant poor Cam because I don't think his hair is as helmet-ish as Slick Rick's.
    And I'm so happy you have such a wonderful husband. He is lucky to have you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair comparison was a compliment - they don't call him Governor Good Hair for nothing!

    ReplyDelete