Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh Happy Day

I've mentioned before on the blog that I hate talking about money, but I'm going to break my own rule because it's my blog and if I can't talk about it here, then where? Plus, this is a pretty big deal!
Cam and I paid off our credit card debt yesterday!!! This is something we've been working toward for a long time, and it has involved a ton of planning, hard work, and sacrifice for us, particularly this summer. I can't even begin to count how many times Cam and I've talked about this day and it's finally here. Now it's onwards and upwards - we are officially saving for a house! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! Such a wonderful feeling! I remember the day we paid off my car and how good it felt. However, it was also scary because it was the day after we found out we were expecting Logan. We had already planned to pay off the remaining balance that day, but it was much harder to let go of that chunk of change when you know you have a big expense coming. Ha!

    So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete