Thursday, September 15, 2011

Exciting News!

I am so excited to announce that Cam and I will have a new nephew or niece next year! My sister Elizabeth and her husband Corey are expecting their first baby next March! I am so ecstatic about this that I want to shout it from the rooftops! I am thrilled for my sister and Corey. They are going to be the most wonderful parents, and the Lil' Bun (as he/she is being called at the moment) is one very loved and blessed little baby. This is the first grandchild in my family, and getting to watch my parents become grandparents is really awesome. They are overjoyed and so happy to have a little one in the family, as we all are. Lizzie and Corey call each other "Bunny", hence the Lil' Bun nickname. I think it is quite fitting that Lil' Bun will be here right in time for Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I love you! This is so sweet! You are going to be the best aunt ever!
    I think I need to start working on getting this costume for Lil Buns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still laughing over this photo - it's precious and actually looks a little like Lizzie. Very sweet, Mere. Love you

    ReplyDelete