Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Happy weekend! I'm so thrilled it's here!

I decorated for Halloween last night! Yes, I know it's quite early but I can't help myself. I love Halloween! It's marks the beginning of the holiday season and the best time of year. One of my decorations is this pumpkin that lights up when you plug it in. When I went to sleep last night I left it plugged in because I love to see the orange glow coming from the living room!
Work exhaustion has really caught up with me lately. Working 10 hour days and having to work most weekends has worn me slap out! I like my job, but last year I remember liking it a whole lot more during the second semester than the first. The beginning is just hard and I find myself wondering if I'm insane to have picked such a crazy, stressful job. Just keepin' it real y'all!
Football season is back in full swing! Yet another reason I love this time of year. The Longhorns pulled off a close win last weekend against BYU and while it wasn't a pretty game, I actually had hope for our season because of McCoy/Shipley 2.0. They are the real deal! Cam is heading out to his first Aggie game of the season this afternoon and couldn't be more excited! He loves football more than anyone I've ever met and loves getting to spend time with his family at the games!
When Cam and I get a house we want a dog. For a long time we've talked about getting a Corgi. They are so cute and a really good breed. Earlier this week we got to hang out and play with a Corgi, and it definitely confirmed our decision! Some friends of ours have a Corgi named Ein. They live in the same apartment complex as us, so we met up for a quick doggie playdate the other night. Ein was so cute, so fun, and so good! We can't wait to get one of our own!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment