Thursday, September 1, 2011

School Daze

We are almost two weeks into the school year and I feel like I've almost got my routine down. Everything is going pretty well, but the beginning of the year is just insane...no way around that. I've memorized almost all of my students' names - all 130 of 'em (150 if we count my homeroom)! My classes are huge - most are 30 kids each, or close to it. They seem like nice kids! I think this year will have new challenges I didn't face last year, but I'm better equipped to deal with them now that I've taught for a year.

My feet are DYING! I've been coming home and soaking them in the tub every night. I would love a pedicure right about now!

Looking forward to a fun Labor Day weekend! Some good friends are getting married and all of Cam's friends from college and their wives are coming into town. Tomorrow night the bachelor/bachelorette parties are taking place and Sunday night is the wedding! We've been looking forward to this for a long time and are so happy for Dan and Katrina! We are the only people in the group who live here, so I must go clean my house now!!!!

Have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment