Friday, August 29, 2014

29 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby James is the size of a butternut squash.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I am so over my summer maternity wear. Since Claire was born in January, I have a ton of fall/winter clothes that I'm really looking forward to wearing. Come on cooler weather!

Sleep: I'm exhausted and sleeping pretty hard these days.

Movement: Yes, he is moving a lot. Cam finally got to feel it while we were at the coast! Yay!

Cravings/Aversions: I'm still craving sour blue raspberry slushes with nerds from Sonic! They are so good and I can't stop thinking about them! 

What I Miss: I miss being able to wear my real wedding rings. The fake eternity band I've worn both pregnancies is starting to look pretty ghetto. Can't wait to be back in my real bling!

Gender: Sweet baby boy James.

Mood: Fine...up and down! I'm reaching the point where I'm kinda ready for the pregnancy to be done, but also trying to treasure it because I know I'll miss it.

Symptoms: The main issue I'm having right now is swelling in my feet and ankles. It was pretty bad when we were out of town and after the car trip home, but it's looking better now. Otherwise I'm just uncomfortable. It's not unbearable or anything, but I'm feeling it! 

Best Moment this Week: We had a wonderful trip to Crystal Beach/Galveston with Cam's family. It was great fun to get away and spend time with family in such a nice, relaxing place! 

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to the long weekend and to my appointment next week. I'm also looking forward to August being over...come on Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment