Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mr. Sandman...

The odd pregnancy dreams have started. Some are bizarre, some are very sad, some make no sense. The other night I had a dream featuring Kim Jong-il, Mike from Breaking Bad, and David Beckham. It's so ridiculous what the random things rattling around in your brain can do in your sleep!

Who could forget the "dear leader"?

One of the best television characters of all time. Whether your business is legitimate or not, I am of the belief that everyone should have a Mike in their life. And a Saul, for that matter, but I digress...

And does he really need any introduction? This man knows how to wear a suit. I know I'm not the only chick who squealed audibly when I saw him driving that boat down the Thames in the Opening Ceremony Friday night!

A funny aside: the other night Cam woke up at 3 am and found me laying next to him in a deep sleep clutching my huge bottle of Tums lovingly like a stuffed animal. In my defense, I fell asleep eating a couple of 'em and I guess I just couldn't let go of my faithful friend.

3 comments:

  1. You've definitely got some strange dreams going on, but at least you got David Beckham in there. Even us old chicks were excited to see him driving that boat!

    I think I see a Tums commercial in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think everyone needs a Saul? He's sooo sleezy!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's totally sleazy, but he's an amazing attorney! :)

      Delete