Wednesday, September 5, 2012

19 Weeks

Total Weight Loss/Gain: According to my scale at home, I'm up 6 pounds total. Yikes...3 pounds since last week. Guess baby's growing!

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, our baby is about the size of a mango!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I adore them and want to go buy more.

Sleep: It's been okay. I've been very congested over the last week and a half, which has led to some trouble sleeping. Last night was better though!

Movement: Not yet! I really want to feel something.

Cravings/Aversions: I heart sweets! I also really want fried pickles from Pluckers!

What I Miss: White wine, margaritas, orange juice and other acidic things that aggravate the good old acid reflux.

Gender: 9 more days! I'm so excited! My in-laws are coming into town for that weekend, and my mom, sister, and mother-in-law will be at the ultrasound with me and Cam. So much fun!

Mood: Pretty good. 

Milestones: Getting a car that is child friendly! I love my Escape - it is beautiful and comfortable. One car down, one to go!

Medical Concerns: All seems well. I did have the high blood pressure episode last Friday, but haven't dealt with the same thing since then. I think it was a combination of being really tired and sick.

Anything Else You'd Like to Share: I really want to feel a flutter of movement! I know it happens at a different time for everyone, but it's possible that I could feel something now. I'm not sure I've really sat still long enough lately to feel it though. It sounds paranoid, but I just want the reassurance that baby's doing fine in there! I guess the massive amount of heartburn could serve as that reassurance that baby is doing exactly what he/she's supposed to.

What I Look Forward To: September 14th - I am so ready to know what this little mango is!

2 comments:

  1. As far as movement, you might have an anterior placenta! I had one with Dylan, it took a while to feel him move. I couldn't really ever feel his kicks and punches that well, just when he would turn over and stuff! So don't worry! Can't wait to find out what y'all are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for September 14th! We find out what this sweet baby is and then.......we go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete