Sunday, January 27, 2013

Claire

She's here! 


 Claire Campbell Todd arrived at 3:44 pm on January 23, 2013. She is precious, healthy, and beautiful. Her Daddy and I are completely head over heels in love with her. I think I've cried a dozen times in the last few days because I'm just overwhelmed by how much I love her and want to protect her (and also pretty overwhelmed by hormones too, ha!). 


We are home and getting settled. I'll post more soon! Right now I have a sleeping baby on my chest that I want to stare at and snuggle with. I will definitely be posting her birth story soon...I want to write it down before I forget anything! 


2 comments:

  1. So glad that precious Claire is here! She is so beautiful and sweet. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I started to cry at the pic of Cam with her! AH!!!!! I'm SO over the moon happy for ya'll! She is just beautiful Mere.
    Congrats to both of you :)
    All our love!

    ReplyDelete