Saturday, January 19, 2013

Claire's Nursery

We've put the finishing touches on Claire's nursery and it's all ready to go! Of course, she'll be in our room for awhile. She has a beautiful cradle in our room to sleep in - my Daddy made it for me when I was born and it's been passed down through me, my sister, and our babies.

I've always loved toile patterns and knew I wanted to incorporate it into a nursery for a little girl. I wanted it to be soft and classic, and I'm so happy with how it turned out. It's truly been a labor of love. We moved into this house in March and set this room up as a guest room, then found out we were pregnant in May and started planning for it to become the nursery. We spent lots of time going through everything and working to convert our office into a guest room/office combo so we'd have a room for our little lady. Cam and I've had a lot of fun setting everything up. Cam painted a beautiful mural on the wall that is so fun and whimsical! I can just see Claire in a few months sitting up in her crib staring at it with a big smile on her face. She is one lucky little girl to have such a sweet Daddy. It's unbelievable to me that in just a few short days, we'll bring home a sweet baby to this room!













But...what will she wear?

1 comment: