Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun Weekend

We spent last weekend in Sugar Land, and had a great time! My in-laws were keeping our nephew, Logan, for the weekend while his parents were on an anniversary trip to Mexico. Logan is 7 months old and totally adorable!
I am terrible about taking pictures, so I don't have many from the weekend. These days I usually just use my iPhone. Everyone around us has really nice SLR cameras, so I pretty much leave the picture taking to them and leave my little point-and-shoot at home!
We had a great time. We played with Mr. Logan and caught up with Jennifer and Jamie, Cam's parents. I love my in-laws - they are wonderful and I'm so blessed to have them. They truly love me like I'm their own. One night while we were there, we went to Cam's aunt and uncle's house and had a big family dinner. Cam comes from a big family and I love it when everyone gets together - it's so much fun! Cam and I are very lucky - we sometimes hear people talk about spending time with family like it's an obligation and something to dread, and we just can't relate at all. We truly enjoy spending time with both sides of our family.
It was a fantastic weekend and we can't wait for the next one! I must add that Aurora was not happy at all about her parents helping take care of another baby. She made that clear by emptying my underwear drawer of its contents (again) and knocking over a lamp while we were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment