Saturday, July 9, 2011

Must See Summer Movie

Cam and I went to the movies today and saw one of the best flicks I've seen in a long while! It's a Woody Allen movie called "Midnight in Paris". It's set in Paris (duh!) and stars Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams, and Marion Cotillard. It was witty, clever, and nostalgic. Perfect for a nerdy history teacher who spends half her time imagining life in a different time! Owen Wilson was perfectly cast and so likeable! This is definitely the type of movie he should make in the future. Rachel McAdams did a great job - her character was absolutely horrid and I couldn't stand her! I am Rachel Mc's #1 fan so for her to make me dislike her was quite an acting feat! And Marion Cotillard was fantastic too. They talk about it in the movie and it's true: she has one of the most beautiful faces ever. Seriously makes me jealous! I want to come back looking like her next time around.

Run, don't walk, and see this movie if you haven't yet! You won't regret it. Besides, what else is there to do when it's this hot outside?


No comments:

Post a Comment